2020 Annual Convention & Delegate Assembly
AASB's Annual Convention & Delegate Assembly will take place Thursday, Dec. 3 through Saturday, Dec. 5 at the Hyatt Regency Birmingham – The Wynfrey
Hotel. Conference registration and the hotel room block open Monday, Sept. 14.
Although this year’s Convention will look a little different due to COVID-19 precautions, the AASB staff has planned an event that features all the best elements of this annual gathering for both in-person and virtual attendees.
What’s New for Convention 2020?
- In-person and virtual attendance options
- Limited in-person capacity to allow for maximum social distancing
- Compressed schedule offering maximum convenience for virtual attendees
- Masks/facial coverings required
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Streamlined, no-line, no-wait badge/registration packet pickup
- No on-site exhibit booths
- Plated and/or served meals and pre-packaged refreshments for breaks
- Saturday Awards Breakfast
Attendees must first register for Convention prior to booking a room at the Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel. The code required to reserve a room at the Wynfrey under the AASB room block will be provided in the confirmation email you'll receive after registering for Convention.
- IN-PERSON* ($259): UPDATE: We have reached our maximum capacity for in-person Convention slots. Please
consider registering for the virtual option below, or complete our Convention Wait List Form,
and we'll contact you if an in-person slot opens.
- VIRTUAL OPTION: ($179): Earn 5 training hours - Register Now
VIDEO: What You Should Know
Check out our new video, “Upcoming AASB Events: What You Should Know,” for more information about what to expect at this year’s Convention.