CSFO of Alexander City Schools
Hiring Entity: Alexander City Board of Education
Job Brochure: View Online
Additional Information: |
Search Posted: 18-Feb-2021
Application Deadline: 20-Apr-2021
Job Search Feed:
To administer the business affairs of the system in such a way as to provide the best possible educational services with the financial resources available
and be responsible for a financial management system that reflects the financial condition of the local board of education on a timely and accurate
- Hold an MBA with public school accounting experience (preferred);
- Hold a bachelor degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a concentration in a business-related curriculum (accounting, finance,
business administration, etc.) including at least 9 semester hours in accounting.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable of accounting standards, laws, policies, rules, and regulations.
- Knowledgeable of tax laws and applicable regulations that impact upon employee’s benefits, tax forms, and related employee concerns.
- Knowledgeable in group business techniques and computers at a level required to implement and maintain an automated financial system.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Ability to supervise and evaluate personnel assigned to the areas of business and finance in a manner conducive to efficiency and high morale.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Possess physical and emotional ability and dexterity to perform required work and move about as needed in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Possess ability to work effectively with local superintendent and local board of education to assist and facilitate accomplishment of school system
goals and objectives.
View complete job brochure of list of performance responsibilities.
Negotiable based on degree and experience with minimum salary of $85,000
Position open until filled
The application process will be confidential. Only the names of the finalists will be announced publicly. Please email letter of interest,
detailed resume, references and transcript* to:
Alexander City Schools
375 Lee Street, Alexander City, AL 35010
*An unofficial transcript will be accepted for initial screening purposes.
Last Updated 01-Mar-2021 07:17 PM
View All Jobs